Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scott and Catherine's Wedding

This past Saturday we attended the wedding reception (they were actually married back in May) of our friends Scott and Catherine. I used to work with both of them and we couldn't be happier for them.

The reception took place at Veritas Vineyard & Winery near Wintergreen. This is the second wedding we've attended there this year (see Megan and Chuck's wedding) but we didn't mind. We brought my folks along to stay up at Wintergreen with Adam while we went to the wedding, so it worked out perfectly!

I loved her table decorations. Half of the tables had flower arrangements and the other half had these huge branches with crystal ornaments dangling down from them--gorgeous! Their guest book was actually a coffee table book all about Virginia, I thought that was very clever. They also did things a little differently, having s'mores and a truffle cake (boxes of truffles stacked up) rather than a traditional wedding cake. The s'mores were a fun activity, though I think my fingers are still sticky! :)












It was so great to catch up with a lot of my old colleagues whom I miss very much! We sure did have good times back in the days and we were able to relive some of those moments on Saturday night. Good times!




Congratulations Scott and Catherine--here's to a wonderful life!

No comments: