Monday, November 9, 2009

Our visit with Grandma and Grandpa

Last week Andy had to head to Orlando for a few days so I packed Adam and Liddy up and we moved in with my parents---I am not ready to be a single parent!! :)

We had a great visit with them and even got to see Uncle Mark, Uncle Lee, Aunt Kathleen and cousin Andrew. There certainly wasn't a shortage of willing and able holders, feeders, even diaper changers!! Can't beat that!






While I still ended up taking care of the middle of the night feedings, I must give my parents credit for trying! After I finished feeding Adam the first night, I saw my dad walking upstairs--turns out he had slept in the family room waiting for Adam to wake up so he could feed him for me!! Too cute! :)

In addition to visiting with my family, we also got to see Ami and her girls, Rachel and Laura. They were all over my dad and couldn't get enough of him reading stories to them---he really is a big teddy bear! We also got to see Sommer. And since we were there during teacher work days I got to bring Adam to my mom's school so she could show him off to all of her colleagues--a proud Grandma for sure!




We had a great visit and look forward to many more to come!

1 comment:

RipleyVT said...

I really hope this whole grandparent thing doesn't wear off over the next 5 months!!!