Friday, September 26, 2008

Live blogging from Richmond, VA

I am currently proctoring an exam for work at a Honeywell plant in Richmond, VA. The fun part about this is that when I'm finished I'll be heading up to Wintergreen for the weekend.

Andy and I are looking forward to lots of reading and relaxing by the fire (it's supposed to be pretty chilly all weekend.) We also realized that Wintergreen's annual Oktoberfest Celebration is tomorrow, so we're excited about that.

Oh, and we'll also be watching VT take on Nebraska tomorrow evening...GO HOKIES!!!!!!

PS: Before coming to the plant this morning, I made a pit stop at a Target near by and bought some awesome pink converse sneakers, which I'll definitely be rocking at the New Kids on the Block Concert! ;)

1 comment:

RipleyVT said...

Do me a favor....don't lose your pretty new pink tennies......