Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ever wonder...

...what you would have looked like had you grown up in a different decade (or century for that matter?) Well I am totally stealing this from Leah's blog but just couldn't resist so am joining in the fun. If you go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ you can also play along, but trust me, it is addicting.

Here I am in the late '50s, so prim and proper huh?



Here I am in 1968, the year my mom and dad graduated college.



Here I am in 1972 the year my mom and dad were married, and it is scary how much I think I look like my mom in this picture.



Here I am in 1978, this date doesn't really have a significance other than the picture was too hilarious not to post



Here I am in 1990, I'm totally rocking the "feather look" don't you think?


Here I am in the year 2000 when I actually did graduate from high school, suppose this would look like me except for the fact that I had short brown hair and was never able to pull off bangs...*sigh*

And finally, here is what Andy and I would have looked like had we been high school sweathearts in 1982, the year I was born...what a pair huh!?



No comments: