Saturday, August 30, 2008

What day is it??

It's Game Day!!! That's right, college football season is finally here and in just four and half short (or perhaps long) hours, my VT Hokies will be kicking off against East Carolina.

The game will be played at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC, a neutral territory as this is the playing field of the Carolina Panthers. I'm sure there will be lots of Virginia Tech fans onsite to cheer on the Hokies. As for us, we're staying at home and watching the game with Greg & Erica, something we've waited four long years to do.

Time to put on my orange and maroon and get ready to cheer on my favorite sports team! Go HOKIES!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAME DAY...can't wait...see you soon!

RipleyVT said...

H-O-K-I-E-S HOKIES!!!!! What day is it??? IT'S GAME DAY....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO