Friday, August 8, 2008

I'll take Boardwalk please!

A few nights ago we headed over to Dave and Alysia's for dinner and game night. The game on tap, Monopoly. I don't even remember the last time I played Monopoly, but I've always enjoyed it. I think the most entertaining part of the evening was when Andy started making up his own rules. Leave it to Andy to come up with the concept of "exemptions." For instance, when selling one of his properties to someone he would make part of the bargain that should he land on that spot, he'd be exempt from having to pay rent. Such a smooth talker that Andy!

I wish I could report who the winner was, but as you know, Monopoly is the game that goes on and on. All of our money and properties have been stored in our own ziplock bags until we can get together again. I will note that I am the proud owner of both Park Place and Boardwalk...oh and Andy is not exempt from those properties! ;)







No comments: