Monday, July 29, 2019

Ultrasound World 2019...

Always one of my favorite weeks of the year is when I join my team and some of our most favorite customers from around the globe at our Ultrasound World conference in Clearwater Beach, FL. This year our dates were a week later which meant the March for Babies didn't interfere with my travel - and even though I had to leave on Mother's Day it meant I also got to spend most of my Mother's Day laying poolside with fun cocktails to sip on. Kind of the perfect way to spend my day - love you kiddos! haha



Before the conference was in full swing a handful of my colleagues and I got everything set up - the bag stuffing assembly line is always a favorite - lots of jokes and poking fun takes place. We all had to laugh when we got caught in a huge downpour - I don't think it's ever rained any other time we've been there - made for some laughs - and a wardrobe change! That evening we hit up an escape room and had so much fun - we also successfully escaped! 





As always the conference itself was a huge success. We had a record number of attendees this year and of course a whole lot of fun. Our beach bbq is always a highlight made even more fun this year with a silly photo booth frame I had made. We played lots of corn hole and bocce while we listened to some great live music and enjoyed a beautiful sunset. 














Of course my favorite part of the whole week is when our operations team goes out for sushi at our favorite spot - The Island Way Grill. It's always a great evening with good conversation about where our company is headed and all the exciting things we have in the works - and of course the sushi is always top notch. We always "cheers" to another great year with our traditional espresso martinis too! 




I got to sneak in one more afternoon of pool time before I had to pack up and head back home. It was really a perfect week and I know in a blink it will be time to head back for Ultrasound World 2020! 


No comments: