Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Christmas once again...

As it usually does, Christmas day came and went in a blink! The build up and all the fun activities we packed into December definitely helped us savor every moment - and while I know we tried to do the same on Christmas day it still always seems to go by in a blur. Luckily I snapped a lot of pictures to look back on and remember all the joy, smiles, excitement, love and most importantly, gratitude for all that we have to offer one another - not just in gifts and toys - but in cherished moments with family. I know that Christmas time will always be one of my fondest memories of Adam and Harper's childhood when I'm looking back on it when they are grown and making memories with families of their own (ugh! Is it too early to start ugly crying at the thought of them being grown ups?)


























No comments: