Thursday, March 21, 2019

Josh Groban...

Thanks to Kathleen celebrating 20 (!!!!) years at her company we got the opportunity to see Josh Groban in concert .... for the 5th time! Her company has a suite at the arena and thanks to mid-November snow storm most of the people who were going to be in the suite that night canceled so it went from being just Kathleen and me getting to go to Grandma, Olivia & Adam getting to attend as well! 




I worry that Adam is getting a very false sense of what concert going normally is after our ridiculous last minute Imagine Dragon seats (remember this) and to now getting to experience a concert from a suite that was stocked with unlimited food and beverages! I still can't believe my first suite experience was also Adam's - one of these days this kid will be sitting in the nose bleeds! 









The concert was so good and we were lucky to have Idina Menzel opening up for Josh - this was the 3rd time Kathleen and I have seen Idina - she's such a great entertainer. 

Josh of course was spectacular and the kids really enjoyed getting to hear him sing live. Adam listened to his music for days after - and still enjoys hearing him when I play his music in the car. 




Awesome experience and Kathleen and I can't wait to see Josh for a 6th time this summer at Wolf Trap - of course we'll have to BYOB for that one ;) 


No comments: