Monday, March 18, 2019

Back to Orlando...

I had a second conference to attend in Orlando last fall so within four weeks I was down in the land of Mickey Mouse once again - and all alone - I promise I did feel guilty not being able to have the family join in. Especially since they had already set everything up for Christmas! Now I didn't go to any of the parks, but my hotel was walking distance to Disney Springs (what used to be Downtown Disney) so I did have the opportunity to walk around and was happily greeted by a "Christmas Tree Trail." I imagine my heaven will also have a Christmas Tree Trail...








The conference itself was really successful and in fact it was the first time I presented at an industry event. I was definitely a bit nervous but I pulled it off and actually got a lot of great questions at the end and I some business for our company as well - so that's all you can really hope for!



We sprinkled in some fun as well including a visit to the crazy high flying swings. Always a thrill and fun ending to another successful conference week.





No comments: