Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Clearwater Beach...

I always look forward to my annual work trip to Clearwater Beach, FL. This year was no different, however I was feeling sad about it being my first long trip away from Harper. Happily the work aspect of the trip keeps me so busy I didn't have too much time to dwell on how much I missed the family. 

The trip kicked off with a little pre-conference relaxation/Mother's Day at the pool. I enjoyed some festive frozen drinks, warm sunshine and a few dips on the pool. I got nice and sun burned, but I guess we'll chalk that up to getting my "base" for the summer! :) 


The rest of the week was a bit of a blur as my colleagues and I put on another awesome event for our customers. We had long days of education - but fun nights networking, watching beautiful sunsets, and sharing lots of laughs. 






At the end of the week our leadership team was treated to a fantastic dinner at my favorite restaurant down there - The Island Way Grill - where we literally ate a boat load of sushi!!! It was a great way to top of a successful event and I so enjoyed being back out on the road with my team - they make being away from the family worth it and I'm so lucky to work with such awesome folks. 




Until next time Clearwater Beach! 


No comments: