Sunday, March 30, 2014

Trying out Tennis...

Graced with unseasonably warm temperatures in the midst of the coldest and snowiest winter I can remember, we decided to take advantage and get outdoors. Having introduced Adam to both golf and soccer we thought it was time to add in another sport - tennis. 

Decked out in new workout clothes and with a new racket, we hit the tennis court. We quickly learned that we need to start with the basics, and I have to say, Adam had a super attitude and while he could have gotten very frustrated he simply kept asking to try again. It was great. He also makes a super good ball boy which came in handy when Andy and I challenged each other to a match. 






The tennis wasn't necessarily pretty (heck, I'm still using my racket from middle school) but we were outside without snow pants on, being active without it involving shoveling, and enjoying time as a family. Win/Win/Win! 




No comments: