Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hershey Park

A couple weekends ago we headed up to "The Sweetest Place on Earth" for a camping trip in Erica's hometown of Hershey, PA.  It was probably the hottest weekend of the whole year, but that didn't stop us, we were happy to swap hot chocolate for chocolate milkshakes!

We camped at Hershey's campground and what our site lacked in shade it more than made up for it with a gigantic playground in the front yard.  Aside from rosey checks the heat didn't seem to bother Adam, he just ran around playing while Andy and I sat with our faces pushed up against the fans we brought. 





On Saturday, we met up with Greg, Erica, Blake and GG (Erica's mom) at Hershey Park.  Adam was in heaven.  He loved all of the rides and I enjoyed accompanying him on some of them (if I close my eyes I still feel I'm going in circles!)  I even got to go on a few coasters and Andy, well Andy enjoyed the walk! :)











At the end of the day, no ride, milkshake, or game of skee ball could compete with this:

No comments: