Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

It wasn't the easiest day...Adam was in rare form, we had one too many meltdowns, tears were shed (and not just by Adam) and I spent a majority of the day packing for a week long work trip. 

But, I'll take Adam in even his rarest form, 500 too many meltdowns, tears running like spigots, and work trips galore if it means I still get to be a mom to my sweet Adam and I still get to have a great job that I love. 

Mother's Day may not always go as planned, but then neither do the other 364 days of the year.  If I've learned one thing over the past 3 years, it's that being a mom is about going with the flow, even when it seems your swimming upstream. 

It also doesn't hurt when you are gifted with some pretty adorable hand made and heart felt treasures...







To all you moms out there, I wish you all the love, peace, joyfulness, health, and sanity that you truly deserve, all 365 days of the year! 

No comments: