Friday, February 17, 2012

Adam's Valentines...

It seems like just yesterday I was picking out Punky Brewster and Rainbow Brite Valentine's for my classmates, and yet, in what can only be described as a blink of the eye, I was helping Adam do the same (though sadly, Punky and Rainbow aren't quite relevant any longer.) 

My goal, seeing as Adam is a little too young to provide much input, was to find something clever, useful, and hopefully sugar free! :)  After spotting bright colored containers of sidewalk chalk (97 cents for 20 pieces, no less!) I knew we had found the perfect "treat" for Adam to give to his classroom of Valentines!


Adam colored with pink and red crayons and played with hearts made out of pipe cleaners while I worked on assembling the Valentines (I figured that was a good way of getting him involved and at age 2, could I really expect much more from my little cherub?) 

We personalized each Valentine, tied pretty ribbons, and in about 30 minutes, we had 13 crafty and thoughtful Valentines that will hopefully provide hours of entertainment and creativity as the days grow longer and the temperatures warmer!




Adam has great friends and from the stories he tells us after school, it's clear he adores every single one of them!

XOXOXO

No comments: