Friday, September 16, 2011

A very happy birthday...for me!

I suppose I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the great birthday that I had.  Adam was so sweet wishing me a happy birthday every chance he got.  I think he thinks it's pretty cool that we Adam and Mommy share a birthday...and so do I.


Andy did a great job, as usual, to make the day special for me.  He made braised short ribs and mashed potatoes for dinner and even added in extra carrots as he knows how much I love cooked carrots!  He also made me an awesome ice cream cake for dessert (note to self, we need to buy birthday candles.)

 
I was then gifted with an iPad, which I LOVE.  Though I think Adam might love it even more!  He loves looking through flash cards and doing FaceTime with Grandma and Grandpa.  It's adorable to see how well he knows how to use it!  Meanwhile, Adam does let me use it from time to time, which is nice of him. ;)



It was a great day and I look forward to making the most of my last year as a "20-something!"  (YIKES!)

No comments: