Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin patch...

On Sunday we headed out to Meadow's Farms off of Route 7 in Reston to pick out some pumpkins and of course to snap some pictures!






Grandma and Uncle Mark came along as well and even though we had three different cameras going, we weren't really able to catch any smiles! I think Adam was just so mesmerized by the whole thing, as was I actually! I couldn't believe all the different types of pumpkins they had! My favorite were the Cinderella pumpkins, which I am now the proud owner of!




It definitely brought back great memories of going to the pumpkin patch as a kid and was just another little moment in time where I had to step back and realize that I was the one bringing my son to pick out a pumpkin of his own...though that didn't stop me from acting like a little kid in a pumpkin patch! ;)



No comments: