Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Milwaukee

I spent all of last week in Milwaukee for my annual conference. It was hard to be gone for so long but working 16+ hour days helps to make the time go by pretty fast. It was another succesful event (800+ attendees!) and my team and I managed to have some fun as well.




Probably the highlight was getting to sit on a Harley at the Harley Davidson Museum. I had never been on a motorcycle before so it was fun to see what it felt like. To be honest, I really don't know how people ride around on those things, I'd be freaking out! I'll take my big old Yukon anyday over a bike!




I'm happy to have a great work family to keep me company while I'm away from my real family! It was a fun, tiring, exciting, stressful and succesful week, but boy am I happy to be home!

No comments: