Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome Baby Boy Gribble...

Andy and I are so happy to welcome Adam Louis into our family. He was born at 4:07 p.m. yesterday (September 3), was 6 lbs 15 ounces and 20 inches. He's got a full head of BROWN (that's the Greeley side of things) hair and gorgeous blue eyes (compliments of mom and dad).






Adam was Andy's grandfather's name and Louis was my grandfather's name (both maternal grandparents) not to mention Andy always loved the name Adam, and I couldn't argue, I love it too! Both grandfather's were doctors, so Ommy has already been calling him "Doc" we'll see if that sticks! Perhaps we should start the medical school fund now--yikes!

We just love him to pieces and he was the most perfect birthday gift I could ever ask for.

2 comments:

RipleyVT said...

Doc! I like the sound of that! He is just the cutest! I actually blogged about him today!

LeahBear said...

Congratulations Maureen! He is so beautiful!