Sunday, September 6, 2009

More pictures...

If I've learned anything from viewing old family slides, it's that the first baby gets A TON of pictures taken of them...and just think back then you had to use film, imagine what we'll accumulate in this digital age!

So here are a few (trust me I have plenty more) pictures of our first 24 hours at home with our sweet baby boy.


**Liddy and Adam meet**


**Go Hokies (even though they lost, boo)**


**Tummy time with Daddy**



**Mommy showered!**



**Testing out my crib**


**Check out my cute outfit**


**Sleepy time**


**Checking out the great outdoors**

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Maureen, he is just precious. I love him, he's such a tiny little thing. i miss that! Congrats on being a new little family! He's perfect!

Jenn said...

Welcome home! Adam is so cute! We love all the new pics! Please keem 'em coming ~ we can't get enough of him! :)