Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Boy's Nursery...

While we still have a few more minor things to do in the nursery, we are pretty much all set! Now we just need Baby Boy to arrive...








(**This rocking chair actually came from my granddad's house. It used to be yellow--though my mom thinks it was actually white at some point--but Andy made a project of it and sanded it down and repainted it--I was very impressed! It's nice to have some nostalgia in baby boy's room**)


(**Pardon my pj's**)

We've also got his bathroom all set up for him. I can't get enough of his little bath robe--so adorable!







Ok baby boy...whenever you're ready...we're uh, well, as ready as we can be! ha :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh how sweet is that room! And I just love love how he already has bath toys...just sitting and waiting for him! Makes me giggle. I'm so excited for you guys! You're in for such an experience with a little newborn. What a treat! Good luck in the next little bit!

Jenn said...

Love the nursery!!! You guys did a great job! Can't wait to meet your little man!