Monday, May 4, 2009

An early Mother's Day weekend...

I celebrated Mother's Day a week early due to the gift I had gotten for my mom. Saturday morning she and I played in our WGA Spring Fling tournament--neither of us won or got holes in one, but then, how often does that really happen!? :) We did have fun though and only got rained on for about two holes--enough to scare some of the men of the course (like my Dad)--but then the sun came out and the joke was on them! ha!

After golf my mom came home with me and we got all dolled up, watched the lead up to the Kentucky Derby, and then had to leave before they ran the race to head to the Kennedy Center. As my gift to my mom, I had bought us tickets to go see Ragtime. It is an excellent musical that came out back in the late 90's and we've been dying for it to grace the stage again ever since. The cast was phenomenal with excellent voices all around. It was a great way to thank my mom for being so wonderful!

Happy (early) Mother's Day Mom!!! :)

No comments: