Monday, February 2, 2015

New Year...New Office...

Every January I like to take a room and focus attention on sprucing it up. I've done this in the past with Adam's play area in the basement, our morning room, Adam's bedroom and this year it was time for my office to get some love. I do make my living in it - so seems fitting that it should be an organized, professional, yet comfortable space to be productive and creative. What it had been was a cluttered, no where to put anything, staring at a wall all day disaster. So, Pinterest & Ikea to the rescue! Pinterest for the inspiration and Ikea for the affordable solutions. An afternoon/evening/morning of cleaning, de-cluttering and furniture building for Andy & Kathleen and I was left with exactly the space I envisioned. 


Here's the dreaded before...


And the wonderful after...



No comments: