Friday, February 22, 2013

Bowling...

I have always loved bowling.  I have fond memories of bowling with my cousins growing up and it's still something we try to do when we are together (assuming there isn't a dance floor available!) and it's also something Andy and I have had fun doing either on the Wii or for real.  Both versions bring out our competitive sides!  So it seemed like an activity we should introduce Adam to.  

First of all, can we just take a moment to appreciate how adorable little kid bowling shoes are???  


Aside from the shoes being adorable, it was just a fun way to spend some time out of the house during these winter months.  Adam loved it and was so proud of himself for bowing a STRIKE!!  We cheered so loud and he loved ever second of the attention he received . 




The scoreboard is also worth noting as you'll see that  Adam and I both beat Andy. :)  Told ya we were competitive, glad to see Adam follows suit! ;)  


No comments: