Friday, April 30, 2010

Shopping cart...

On Sunday I was charged with grocery duty and so I decided it was about time Adam got to try out sitting in the shopping cart! I hadn't tried it yet as I've been under the delusion that my little baby can't possible be big or old enough to ride in the cart. I think part of that was just me being in denial that Adam, is in fact, growing up!

However, his first spin in the cart was a HUGE success and he sure is big enough (sniff) to ride in it. He loved every second of it and it turned the mundane task of shopping for groceries into quite an adventure. I'm sure people were staring at me as I was "vrooming" down the aisles, but I didn't care! Adam was giggling and that's all that mattered. Though I think I was a tad distracted and forgot to buy half the things on the list, but oh well--just means another trip to the store and thus, another ride in the cart! :)


No comments: