Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

I don't think I can remember an Easter weekend that was as warm and sunny as this one! Something about that nice warm weather and sunshine makes the weekend all the more special. We spent the weekend at my parent's house and did everything we could to make it a great first Easter for Adam.



We were up bright and early yesterday morning so that we could get in our Easter outfits (thanks Grandma for Adam's adorable outfit) and off to church in time to beat the crowds. I was a little nervous about taking Adam to church, but he was such a great sport and even danced a little during the music. He even appeared to be paying attention during the homily, which I was pretty happy about.




After church, we headed back to the house for a great Easter lunch. Andy cooked a ham, Dad made his baked macaroni and cheese, Lee made the deviled eggs, Mark brought his famous blondies and I made a carrot cake.



Adam got to "find" his very first Easter basket. His eyes lit up and he really seemed to enjoy playing with the plastic eggs and cuddling his new bunny. The highlight however, was the "Peter Cottontail" rabbit that my parents gave him. Adam loved it and was giggling and dancing along with it all day! The video says it all! :)







I hope everyone had a great Easter with family and friends!

No comments: