Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Valentines...

I have to say I'm a pretty lucky gal! Not only did I have a Valentine this year, but I had three! Of course my number one Valentine is my fantastic husband who I am so thankful to share my life with. We've shared the past nine Valentine's Days together and boy am I glad that cupid shot his arrow our way!

My second Valentine was my little Liddy. She has been such a trooper these past few months and I hope she knows she is still our little girl!! She also gives very good kisses! :)

My newest Valentine, was of course, my Adam. He lights up a room with his smiles and giggles and of course melts my heart every time I look at him.

We celebrated by heading up to Wintergreen for the weekend. We were happy to get away after being "stuck" at home due to Snowmageddon (or whatever you are calling it). We didn't do a whole lot while we were there, but relaxed, watched some Olympics, and enjoyed lots of fires.

Adam and I even had a little moment dancing in front of the fireplace and while it seems ages away, I had the thought that some day I'll be dancing with him at his wedding---of course before that day, I look forward to many more dances with my baby!




On our way home from Wintergreen we stopped off at Ommy and Poppy's for a visit. We had a great time and enjoyed some great food, including my first ever taste of liver and onions, a dish that was my grandfather's favorite and one that Poppy was kind enough to make for me. We also enjoyed a very tasty Valentine's Day brownie! I'm sure it was great for Andy's mom to have both of her "baby boy" Valentines around to celebrate the occasion.






I hope everyone else was able to spend Valentine's Day with the ones they love!

XOXO

No comments: