Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The 4th of July

I know this is a tad bit overdue, but better late than never! We had a great weekend with the "Greeley" side of the family at Wintergreen. We got to see amazing fireworks, enjoy a fabulous family picnic which included my mom's canteloupe soup. I had never had this soup before, but loved it, especially the fact that you used the canteloupe as the bowl!

The fireworks were amazing, and were made that much better by the little kid sitting behind us yelling "Wooooow" after each one. Too cute!

I also got to play golf with just my dad, which was a nice treat. We braved some rain and thunder, and had a great time!

I know this is a short explanation of a fantastic weekend, but I'll let some of the pictures we took help to fill in the blanks.















1 comment:

RipleyVT said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW