Thursday, April 11, 2019

Office Christmas Party...

One of the highlights of the holidays each year for me is my trip up to NY for my office holiday party. I don't get to see my colleagues all that often so taking some time to get together and celebrate the success of the year is always a good time. This year the party itself was at the Ritz Carlton in White Plains. The weather was a bit cloudy which was too bad since the views would have been ridiculous from our party room. Of course it was a good time none the less. 


The real fun, however, is had at the after party. We ate our favorite flat breads, laughed over stories, and just toasted to the holidays and the year ahead. 







I say it every year but I truly am so thankful for the company I work for and the people I work with.

No comments: