Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Off to Houston...

I left yesterday evening for my first business trip since bringing Adam into our family. I was trying to be positive about the whole thing, telling myself how great it will be to get a full night's sleep. Well, I have to admit that I woke up about five times last night thinking I heard Adam crying...which clearly I couldn't as I am in Texas and he is back home in Virginia!! I guess you don't stop being a mom just by leaving the state :)

Meanwhile, Andy is doing a great job back at home and was even nice enough to send me this great picture of Adam before school this morning:



My heart melts and I can't wait to get back home to my boys (and Liddy) on Thursday!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe how much he's grown up since we've seen him last. Can't wait to get these boys together and see you all again!

RipleyVT said...

Awww....I know it's hard for you to be away from him, but seeing him when you return home tomorrow will be so priceless!!! He is just too cute for words!!! I can't wait to see him this weekend! Oh, and you too!