Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy season...

Yikes! I feel like such a slacker. But I promise I have some really valid excuses for my lack of entries..and mainly for the missing entry regarding my evening with the New Kids on the Block!

First off, NKOTB was amazing (I swear I'll fill you in more with pictures soon!!) and hilarious and insane and crazy all at the same time.

Of course, I left the concert with a bunch of germies from everyone else and thus spent last week and a good majority of this week feeling under the weather.

Good news is, I got my sickness out of the way in advance of my big annual conference taking place a week from Sunday! So the good thing there is I'll be all set to run around like a crazy lady onsite, but the bad news is, I lost some valuable work time that I desparately needed in order to be prepared for the conference. *sigh*

So anyhow, I suppose all of the above should give me a pass! Erica...I promise I'll get those pictures and videos up soon!

In the meantime, I'm heading to an Oktoberfest celebration with Andy, and then we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of Chris and Aimee tomorrow for a fabulous weekend of pumpkin carving, caramel apple making, good food and of course good friends!

No comments: