Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Liddy Cakes

Welcome to my first blog! It seems that just about everyone is on the blog train and so figured it was about time to hop on. I suppose my goals for this blog are to keep a living journal of the goings on in the Gribble family as well as to keep those who want to be in the loop, well, in the loop!

I'm sure this will end up evolving into one of two things. Either it will be barren of posts as my laziness kicks in, or it will become an obsession. I see ups and downs to both sides. On the one side, I'll be wasting less time on the computer and spending more of it with Andy and Liddy. However, on the other side, I'll have a pretty great historical file of the trips we've taken, the parties we've thrown, day to day observations (like the fact that this is the 41st morning that we've both gone to work without stopping at Starbucks first...that's a savings of $168!!), and most importantly the various creations that will come out of our kitchen.


Here goes nothing...

No comments: