Monday, September 24, 2012

Party favors...

I love that Adam's birthday kicks off autumn.  It's the start of my absolute favorite four months of the year.  It's all I can do to make it to September before lighting my fall scented candles (Autumn Wreath, Spiced Pumpkin, Sage & Cinnamon, to name a few) and there is nothing better than hanging my fall wreath on the front door.  So when it came time to come up with a party favor for Adam and Ava's birthday party, I knew it had to be something that would help their friends welcome in this wonderful time of the year.

After throwing out a few ideas, we settled on mini-caramel apple kits.  Everyone went home with an apple, lollipop stick, caramels, and an assortment of fun toppings to roll their gooey caramel apple in. 





I loved how they turned out and I hope everyone enjoys this fun fall activity.  With the leaves starting to change colors it's a sure sign that caramel apples, pumpkins, and all those yummy smelling candles are ready to make their grand entrance! 

No comments: